In spite of the difficult and uncertain circumstances going on both locally and internationally, people will continue to have concerns that arise with dental health, body image, and hair loss. And they will continue to require skilled evaluations, treatment, as well as constant care.
The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic calls for us all to be more careful with ourselves as well as with others. This also applies, of course, to traveling for an aesthetic surgery procedure trip.
At Cygnus Clinic, your safety is always our top priority. Therefore, while closely monitoring the developments with COVID-19 under recent government instructions, we intend to ensure you that we take every precaution to guarantee a sterilized environment for you.
As Cygnus Clinic, we are taking every precaution regarding sanitation, disinfection, and general workplace hygiene to ensure that clients and employees enter a clean and safe environment. We understand that these tough times require an advanced level of precautions to keep our patients and our team members healthy.
We would therefore kindly ask you to read these standards of conduct carefully and to respect them. Then you will find yourself in a highly safe environment.
1) Symptoms of Illness:
Before an appointment, our patients will be asked if they have any of the following symptoms:
2) Rules for Wearing Masks and Surgical Gloves at Clinic
We feel devoted to your health! Each patient of ours receives free of charge mouth and nose protection masks as well as proven disinfectants directly upon arrival in Turkey as a "welcome greeting". Further masks are also provided in the clinic and in the hotel.
3) Number of Patients and Visitors
We request that the patients eliminate or limit the number accompanying them to their appointments to one visitor per day. The visitors will be asked to wear a mask and have their body temperature checked. They will also be questioned for further health symptoms by answering questions. Most of the time, you will be the only patient in a given waiting area or another room.
Without exception, we follow strict sanitation and infection control protocols. Anyone coming into our clinic for a hair plastic surgery, dental treatment or hair transplantation procedure or consultation is given a mask and gloves upon entry.
5) Minimum Distance
Health policy institutions in Turkey have placed strict measures to protect against the pandemic. Therefore, in our transfer vehicles, the clinic, the hotel - from the lobby, to the elevators, to the breakfast room - a minimum distance of 1.50 meters to the nearest person applies. Please urgently follow these instructions whenever possible - for your own protection as well as for the protection of your fellow human beings.
6) Minimized Physical Contact
Since COVID-19, as a clinic, we have decided to minimize physical contact. For now, we will show our respect to patients with words, not by touch. Therefore, we have paused with shaking hands as a greeting. As a substitute, we apply the "smile instead of shake" mindset to ensure that virus transmission is stopped.
7) Medical Team
- In our clinic, we place great emphasis on consistent further training. Our team of doctors, including the entire clinic staff, are contingent upon regular training and precautionary measures to ensure that the individual programs are implemented correctly in terms of health policy and prophylaxis.
- If any of our team members have possible or definite exposure to COVID-19, they will be restricted from returning to work until their self-quarantine has ended.
- Likewise, any member of the team who has signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to return to work until completing a sufficient self-quarantine period.
As Cygus Clinic…
We will continue to take extra safety measures for our patients and offer in-person as well as virtual appointment, follow-up and post-procedure consultations via our Online Consultation Form. As of now, there is no reason for concern for neither our patients, nor our medical team. With the proper measures in place, we can assure the safety of everyone involved.
- If we all take these guidelines into account and adhere to them together, we will increase the chances that we will be able to contain the threat of this virus even faster than before and lead our lives back to natural paths.
- For any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Cygnus Clinic! Our patient care coordinator will get back to you within the next 24 hours.
ERROR. Try again.