• Those who have fat in the abdominal area
• Those who suffer from excessive skin and loss of form
• Those who have deformations in the abdominal skin
• Those who have damages in the interior abdomen
If you have such a profile and want to get rid of the non-aesthetic image, you might consider having abdominoplasty.
Abdominoplasty is a type of surgery in which the sagging abdominal skin of the patients is excised and a tighter abdomen is formed. The abdominal sagging skin is taken out together with the fat tissue beneath and the abdomen is reshaped by replacing the remaining upper skin with the old skin. In some cases tummy tuck could be combined with liposuction to make the abdominal skin thinner.
Where will the scar remain after Abdominoplasty?
All surgical procedures leave some kind of scar. During Tummy Tuck, the plastic surgeon will design the scar in an invisible area like in the lower part of the abdomen to be covered inside the bikini. The quality and size of the scar varies from patient to patient, but by using sunscreen and scar healing cream it may be maximally reduced.
Which procedures may be combined with Abdominoplasty?
During abdominoplasty, generally liposuction is applied. In some cases, fat injection could also be applied. The patients who lose a lot of weight and have sagging on their back can be applied to a 360 degree tightening operation. This procedure is known as “Belt Lipectomy”.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty
Here at Cygnus Clinic, individual abdominoplasty solutions are offered in a way tailored according to each individual:
• Removing the stubborn abdominal fats that cannot be melted by diet and sports
• Deformed skin is removed and a new skin structure is formed
• Inner abdomen is strengthened, the existing bow is removed
• The Stitch mark is camouflaged into the underwear region
• A stretched and shaped abdomen structure is generated
• A correctly positioned navel and laceration mark
• Proportioned waist area with the new abdomen
• Perfectly aesthetic body
After Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
All of the problems mentioned above can be overcome with Tummy tuck surgery. Abdomen Lifting Surgery offers the patient a very comfortable recovery process with the advantages of today's advanced technology. You’ll be able to return to your social life within an average of 1 week and you can live your life with your aesthetic body that has been renewed.
Look your best. Feel your best.
Thank you for your interest in Cygnus Clinic! Our patient care coordinator will get back to you within the next 24 hours.
ERROR. Try again.