These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions about any treatment package you buy from CYGNUS SAGLIK HIZMETLERI LIMITED SIRKETI.
Please read these Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to below:
Accessing the information and the service provided by the website https://www.cygnusclinics.com equals to your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you confirm that you will be bounded with these Terms and Conditions and you agree to comply with them. Cygnus Clinic has the right to change and modify the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
We shall not be held responsible or liable for any care, treatment, or other services you are provided by the healthcare provider, or for any malpractice claims that may arise directly or indirectly from their advice.
Similarly, we shall not take any responsibility or liability for the complications and dissatisfactions arising from the Healthcare Provider’s treatments. We strongly recommend that you read the Healthcare Provider’s terms and conditions and consent forms carefully prior to proceeding with your treatments.
Cygnus Clinic will provide you with all the necessary information about your medical package prior to your journey; it will include:
· The name and contact details of the Healthcare Provider
· The name and contact details of the hotel (if it is included in your medical package)
· The name and contact details of the Customer Experience Specialist (if it is included in your medical package)
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to share any information about your medical condition.
2. You are responsible for providing appropriate information regarding your medical condition in order to provide you right treatment plan.
3. You are responsible for preparing your travel documents such as passport and visa regarding your treatment offered by healthcare provider. Cygnus Clinic is not responsible for arranging your travel to Turkey for your treatment.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to Cygnus Clinic to get your medical records from your healthcare provider and keep that records in case of necessity.
5. In order to get a treatment from Cygnus Clinic’s healthcare provider, you need to make a deposit payment to Cygnus Clinic before you start your journey and you should complete the payment of the whole amount prior to your treatment. You will not get any treatment before you complete your payment.
1) If your treatment plan changes as a result of your actual physical examination by your doctor/surgeon or because of your test results, you have the option not to proceed. In those circumstances, you will receive a refund after deduction of the costs related to tests and consultations and such from your total package amount.
2) If you pay your deposit payment before you fill Medical History Form and after you fill Medical History Form, the doctor assess that your health condition is not suitable for the planned surgery, your deposit will be fully refunded.
3) You may cancel your treatment anytime you want by notifying Cygnus Clinic in writing. In case of cancellation, the expenses already made will be deducted on your refund and you will receive the remaining amount at the beginning of the month following your cancellation.
a) If you cancel your treatment within 7 days after you paid your deposit, your deposit payment will be fully refunded. However, if you have submitted your flight ticket as well as deposit payment (not necessarily at the same time), deposit is not refundable.
b) In case of cancellations regarding 7 days after the deposit has been paid, deposit payment will not be refunded whether your flight ticket has been or has not been received by Cygnus Clinic yet. If you have a valid reason to cancel temporarily, you may still have your treatment within 6 months after your deposit payment is made.
c) If you cancel less than 48 hours before the surgery, you will pay your incurred expenses of the hotel, airport, and internal transfers and any fee for any treatment that already has been performed (pre-op tests and consultation). Your deposit will be deducted from the stated expenses and the remaining amount will be paid by you to Cygnus Clinic directly either by credit card, cash, or bank transfer. If the deposit amount does not cover all the above stated incurred costs, patient is obligated to pay the difference to Cygnus Clinic.
Cygnus Clinic reminds you that all kinds of surgery/treatment carry certain medical risks; the risks associated with cosmetic surgery also include dissatisfaction with the results. You and the surgeon/professional have to agree about the anticipated outcome of your surgery/treatment so that your expectations of the results will be realistic and reasonable.
Any medical or surgical advice provided through the Cygnus Clinic website, e-mail documents, any messages are accurate to the best of Cygnus Clinic’s knowledge. However, it is your responsibility that they are once more discussed at a face-to-face consultation with your Surgeon prior to your treatment. Therefore please never hesitate to ask your surgeon all you want to know before undergoing surgical treatment.
You will have a certain number of controls after your surgery. One will be at the hospital and the other will be before you will return to your country. Your after-care instructions will be provided to you by your surgeon.
You are obliged to follow the after-care instructions. If any indication of complications occurs after you have returned to your country, we will assist you by asking your pictures, test results, any doctor report that you received in your home country and we will deliver them to your surgeon to follow your case, provide an opinion and determine possible next steps for post-operative treatment.
If you require revision or corrective treatment and if your surgeon confirms and accepts that you require revision or corrective surgery, the surgeon will underwrite the cost of the treatment. You will only have to bear the cost of hospital (excluding the surgeon), travel, accommodation, transfers and sustenance in that case.
The clinic/hospital will give you aftercare instructions and advice. Should you not follow these instructions and repercussions would arise because of the lack of care, the hospital and surgeon can not be held responsible.
Feedbacks and Reviews
Cygnus Clinic aims to provide excellent service. Cygnus Clinic is looking for feedback from its patients in order to improve its services provided that the reviews are sincere, genuine, helpful, and directly related to Cygnus Clinic services. Cygnus Clinic is an intermediary to provide quality treatments at affordable prices. However, Cygnus Clinic can not be held responsible for the services given by healthcare providers and their action.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
1. Cygnus Clinic is responsible for the safe keeping of your personal information in a strictly confidential manner. Cygnus Clinic will not disclose your data, records, or information without your consent and will only share it with medical staff.
2. To guarantee your privacy, Cygnus Clinic maintains all patient information in compliance with Turkish Laws regarding the release and disclosure of personal health information. Your anonymous before and after pictures can be used for demonstrative purposes and might be presented only to show possible results from various procedures. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
By accepting these terms and conditions you permit Cygnus Clinic to use your the before after pictures of your treatment in an anonymous way to improve our site, to provide better customer service.
In case of disputes arising from this contract, the Parties accept the authority of Court and Execution Directorates of Istanbul.